Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pssssst....

A few years--and about 76 pounds--ago, I had lovely author head shots taken by a talented friend. And well...I've changed a lot since then. Try...I've melted 76 pounds, one case of diabetes, neuropathy, and a few other embarrassing comorbities off of my body.

I wanted to show it off. I wanted to feel pretty in my author pictures again. And even better yet, I wanted to inspire my fellow readers. If I can change, anybody can. You can take that to the bank, my friends.

Here's a sneak preview of my photo shoot yesterday....


This one is my hubby's favorite.


I'm having a hard time believing that's my face.





Word. I actually look--dare I say it--kinda, maybe, a tiny bit beautiful in these pictures. So help me, my photographer (Heidi) was amaze-balls. I hate that term, but no other word will describe her mad eye for detail adequately. She rocks. True story.

Check out my photographer's Facebook page HERE: C&H PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE

Get some pics done when you're in Eastern Washington....you'll thank me. I know this.

1 comment:

  1. HECK YES!!! You look amazing! Since we've met I have been amazed by everything you do and it just thrills me to see you getting healthy and feeling good in your skin. I think the bottom one is my fave but I really like the one you captioned too. :D

    ReplyDelete